This project involved the development of 72 new dwellings at Cherry Orchard, Dublin 10. The houses are of typical blockwork wall and timber floor construction with a prefabricated timber trussed roof. In addition to the design of the structural elements within the project Hayes Higgins Partnership also undertook the design of the site works including the design of over 500m of external boundary wall, car parking bays and both foul and surface water drainage design both within the boundaries of each house and throughout the development.
Hayes Higgins Partnerships scope for the works included:
Provide Relevant Consultancy Services in the aforementioned discipline to the 80 No. unit development.
Audit compliance with planning condition guidelines, taking account of conditions attached and revisions to tender document to ensure planning compliance.
Attendance at all site meetings, supervision of the works and sign off of housing development.
All services and certification in line with the new Building Control Amendment Regulations 2014
The extent of which the services provided for this project are comparable with the service requirements within this tender:
- Provide Relevant Consultancy Services in the aforementioned discipline to a new housing development.
- Audit compliance with planning condition guidelines, taking account of conditions attached and revisions to tender document to ensure planning compliance.
- Delivering of new housing works on a Greenfield site.
- Public procurement of the works in compliance with EU public procurement directives.
- Expressions of interest advertised on e-tenders, selection of contracts, preparation of PWCs, full tender analysis and recommendations to Client.
- Supervision of the works, attending all site meetings and sign off of housing development.
- Stakeholder engagement including local planning officials chairing and recording all meetings.
- Diligently administrating the hand over with the Clients.
Civil Structural Engineering Services
Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Services
Fire Safety Engineering Services
Temporary Works Design
Architect: Walsh Associates
Civil & Structural: Hayes Higgins Partnership
Mechanical & Electrical: Hayes Higgins Partnership
Quanitity Surveyor: Walsh Associates