This project consisted of an Environmental Improvement Scheme for Ballybought Street and Ossory Park Lane Road Improvement Works. Works included the following:
• Under grounding of existing overhead services.
• Laying of new drainage and utility services.
• Widening of the existing road to include new parking and footpaths.
• Construction of a new 36m long x 2.5m high R.C. Retaining Wall.
• Condition surveys of existing dwellings.
• Erection of road signs and alterations to existing traffic signal ducts.
Acting as Project Supervisor Design Process for Kilkenny Borough Council Kilkenny our responsibilities included the following:
• Identifying hazards arising from the design or from the technical organisational, planning or time related aspects of the project.
• Communicate necessary control measures, design assumptions or remaining risks to the PSCS.
• Ensure the work of designers was coordinated to ensure safety.
• Construction site Health and Safety Audits.
• Preparation of Preliminary Health and Safety Plan advising the Client on issues relating to Health and Safety at this point in the project cycle.
• Compilation of the Safety and Health File at completion and presenting it to the Client.
Hayes Higgins Partnership also acted as Civil/Structural Engineers on this project.
Hayes Higgins implements a system of In-House Training courses adopting lessons learned from post contract audits to ensure that there is opportunity for improvement.
Project Supervisor Design Process
Hayes Higgins Partnership-Civil/Structural Engineers
Hayes Higgins Partnership-PSDP
Important Information Regarding Cookies and Hayes Higgins Partnership