Hayes Higgins Partnership were appointed to undertake the Civil & Structural design works though Planning, Tender and Construction stages for the new start of the art sports pavilion at the Insitiute of Technology Blanchardstown. Design undertaken by HHP includes:
1. Design of foul & surface water drainage including liaising with local authority during planning stage to ensure compliance with overall drainage strategy for the area.
2. Production of Civil & Structural drawings to form part of the planning permission submission.
3.Production of initial structural scheme design based on architects layouts
4.Design of reinforced concrete piles, ground beams and ground floor slabs
5.Design of load bearing blockwork walls and first floor precast floor slabs
6.Design of steel roof
7. Production of civil & structural drawings and specifications for inclusion in tender & construction packages.
8. Production of steel rebar schedules.
9. Attendance at site meeting in addition to site visits to inspect the installation of key structural items.
10. Liaising with design team & contractor throughout duration of project.
11. Issue certificates of completion in addition to compliance with Building Control Regulations
Civil Structural Engineering Services
Temporary Works Design
Architect: Samuel Stevenson & Sons
Civil & Structural: Hayes Higgins Partnership
Mechanical & Electrical: Michael J Walshe
Quantity Surveyor: John J Casey & Co.
Important Information Regarding Cookies and Hayes Higgins Partnership